Budget and Salary / Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget Projection [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Budget Projection [PDF]
Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget Projection
- Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Budget Projection [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2016–2017 Modified Budget Projection [PDF]
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- 2016–2017 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2016–2017 ESP Operating Expenditure Report [PDF]
Current Bargaining Agreements
Because our staff is hired through a third party our staff does not currently work under Bargaining Agreements.
Employer- Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans for 2016–2017.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register or Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
- 2016–2017 Accounts Payable Check Register [XLS]
- 2016–2017 Employee and Board member Reimburses Expenses [XLS]
Employee Compensation Information
- Head of School Medicare wage data for the 6 months ended December 2016: $45,000
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision – $2,925.72; ADD – $3.60; Life – $24.00; LTD – $54.36; STD – $137.10; 401K – $450.00; FICA – $1,484.17
District-Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2016-2017.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
The district does not have district credit cards.