Budget and Salary / Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2019–2020 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2018–2019 Board Approved Budget
- 2018–2019 Board Approved Budget – Amended (6-20-2019)
- 2018–2019 Board Approved Budget Detail – Amended (6-20-2019)
- 2018–2019 Board Approved Budget
- 2018–2019 Board Approved Budget Detail
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- 2018–2019 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2018–2019 ESP Operating Expenditure Report [PDF]
Current Bargaining Agreements
Because our staff is hired through a third party our staff does not currently work under Bargaining Agreements.
Employer- Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans for 2016–2017.
Audited Financial Statements
- 2018–2019 Audited Financial Report [PDF]
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register or Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
Employee Compensation Information
- Head of School Medicare Wage Data for 2018: $109,450.71
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision – $10,724.00; ADD – $7.80; Life – $51.60; LTD – $154.64; STD – $389.76; 401K – $828.98; FICA – $8,083.52
District-Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2018-2019.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
Annual Education Report
Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget Projection [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Budget Projection [PDF]