Budget and Salary / Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Modified Budget Projection [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Board Approved Budget [PDF]
- Fiscal Year 2017–2018 Budget Projection [PDF]
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- 2017–2018 ESP Transparency Expenditure Report [PDF]
- 2017–2018 ESP Operating Expenditure Report [PDF]
Current Bargaining Agreements
Because our staff is hired through a third party our staff does not currently work under Bargaining Agreements.
Employer- Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans for 2016–2017.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register or Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
Employee Compensation Information
- Head of School Medicare Wage Data for 2017: $95,495.14
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision – $10,053.84; ADD – $7.20; Life – $48.00; LTD – $131.04; STD – $330.24; 401K – $785.70; FICA – $7,545.82
District-Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2017-2018.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
The district does not have district credit cards.