How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, HVAM Support Team, Individualized Program
With more than 150 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, your child can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to his or her goals and abilities.
The K12 high school program provides HVAM students with an experience like no other:
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of every kind of learner
- Diverse catalog with more than 150 courses, including up to four levels of math, language arts, science, and history
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student to help chart a course for success
- Teachers, counselors and other educational personnel who offer personalized, support to students and families
- College and career planning tools
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where students can meet their peers
Who is this intended for?
The HVAM high school program serves students in grades 9–12 who reside within Michigan.
What are the costs?
As a public charter school, HVAM is part of the public school system and is available tuition-free. The K12 curriculum materials are provided at no cost. And a loaner computer, printer, and Internet stipend is provided to families who qualify.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll section for more information about how to start the enrollment process.