A Fun Summer Program for Your Student
Starting on June 21st, students in grades K–8 can relax a bit and challenge their minds with the Brain Boost summer program!
With summer just around the corner, we are offering some exciting courses for students to keep their learning going. Brain Boost is an optional, online summer enrichment program full of engaging and educational content for grades K–8. From reading opportunities and language arts-based games to math and daily challenges for students in grades 6–8, this program is designed to encourage students to build connections with their online learning community. Through this program, students can:
- Access a vast K–12 leveled reading library with Stride K12 Digital Literacy Solutions—Big Universe™
- Earn coins by playing fun games that focus on K–8 math and language arts skills with Stride Academy, Space Coaster, and Koofu's Quest
- Develop independent thinking, build healthy habits, and spark creativity with daily challenges (rising 6–12th graders)
- Develop independent thinking, build healthy habits, and spark creativity with daily programming designed to challenge those in grades 6–8
- Become inspired by videos of people sharing stories about how they achieved success (available for grades 6–8)
Starting on June 21st, students can log in to their Online School account to access Brain Boost!
Plus, we have summer activities for the whole family! To access fun summer family challenges, join us in the National LC Community in the K12 App. Connect with thousands of Learning Coaches and enjoy challenges such as an egg drop experiment, indoor fort extravaganza, a family puzzle challenge, and more!
Log into the K12 App using your Learning Coach credentials and tap Community at the bottom to get started.
Note: If your student participates in Brain Boost activities and has an IEP, participation is not necessarily considered Extended School Year Services (ESY). Please talk to your IEP team regarding this decision.