Who We Are
Highpoint Virtual Academy of Michigan offers a personalized education experience that awakens the power of learning in each child and helps them reach their potential.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Michigan-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Engaging, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- Enriching materials, such as books, CDs, and science supplies, enhance interactive online lessons.
- Field trips, social events, and clubs bring students together.
While HVAM serves grades K–9 for the 2017–2018 school year, we will be serving additional grades in future years. Starting with the 2018–2019 school year, HVAM will offer tenth grade and plans to offer an additional grade each subsequent year (Grades K–11 will be available for SY19–20, and grades K–12 will be available for SY20–21).